Coast Ballroom Shoes is committed to protecting your privacy and earning your trust. This policy discloses the privacy practices for the Coast Ballroom Shoes Web site. We use the information we collect about you from the Coast Ballroom Shoes Web site to process orders and to provide a more personalized experience as you use our products and services. This policy explains how your personal information is safeguarded. It is our intent to give you as much control as possible over your privacy and personal information and the use we make of it in our business. This policy may change, so please check back from time to time.
What kinds of personal information does Coast Ballroom Shoes collect?
In general, you can visit Coast Ballroom Shoes on the Web without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself. The more information you volunteer (and the more accurate it is), the better we are able to customize your experience. We ask for information from you in several ways from different parts of our Web site.
· We ask for personal information from you when you become a registered user of Coast Ballroom Shoes Web site. You are required to register and receive a logon name to be able to access and use certain features of Coast Ballroom Shoes Web site and to buy products or services. At that time, Coast Ballroom Shoes asks for certain required information such as your name, e-mail address, and other information to process and fulfill your order. We also request certain other optional information that will enable us to provide you with a more personalized experience when using Coast Ballroom Shoes Web site. We will let you know what information is optional, and you decide whether or not you want to provide that information or to receive .letters or third party correspondence.
· As you use Coast Ballroom Shoes Web site, you may be required to enter personal information in order to receive specific benefits. For example, we ask for information from you when you purchase a product or service through our Web site or when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by Coast Ballroom Shoes or its many partners. This enables us to administer the contest and notify winners.
· In the course of using our site, we automatically track certain information about you. This information includes what type of browser you are using. This information may include the URL that you just came from and the next URL you go to, regardless of whether these URLs are on our Web site or not. It also includes your IP address. Coast Ballroom Shoes uses this information to identify broad demographic trends that may be used to provide information tailored to your interests.
· We also monitor customer traffic patterns and site usage to help us refine and improve the design and layout of our Coast Ballroom Shoes Web site and the user experience.
· If you send us personal correspondence, such as e-mails or letters, we may keep a record of that correspondence. We also periodically ask users for feedback that we use to improve our service and products and add new features. If you respond to these requests, we may keep a record of your response.
· We also collect IP addresses for system administration.
How does Coast Ballroom Shoes use my information?
We collect personal information to give you a customized experience and to help Coast Ballroom Shoes understand its customers better. Coast Ballroom Shoes does not sell, trade, or rent your personal information to others. In the future, we may choose to do so with trustworthy third parties if you consent to receiving .letters and correspondence and e-mails from third parties on the registration page on our Web site.
· The personal information you choose to give us allows Coast Ballroom Shoes to process and fulfill your orders and to notify you of your order status.
· We use the personal information you give us to provide you with up-to-date information about Coast Ballroom Shoes products and services.
· We may use the information we collect to notify you from time to time about important functionality changes to the Web site, new Coast Ballroom Shoes services and products, and special offers we think you will find valuable.
· When you provide us with personal information to enter a contest or promotion sponsored by Coast Ballroom Shoes or its partners, we use this information to administer the contest and notify winners. We store all information relating to such contests and promotions.
· In order for Coast Ballroom Shoes to provide free services on our Web site, we may include third party advertisements on our Web site.
· We may deliver targeted advertisements to our customers using the personal information you give us. Third parties provide us with advertisements and identify an audience they want to reach. We display these advertisements on our Web site to people who fit the criteria. We do not allow advertisers to have access to individual account information. These advertisements are usually banner ads and promotional e-mails. You will only receive e-mail announcements of special offers if you have asked to receive .letters and/or third party information when registering on our Web site. You can change your preferences at any time.
· We also research our users’ demographics, interests, and behavior based on the information you give us. We compile and analyze this information on an aggregate or anonymous basis.
· We use the IP addresses we collect to report aggregate or anonymous information to our advertisers.
Who collects information?
When companies other than Coast Ballroom Shoes sponsor promotions, data collected on the Coast Ballroom Shoes Web site in connection with these promotions may be shared with the sponsor. Once again, if this is the case, you will be notified before the data is collected or transferred, and you can decide not to participate. Most of these promotions are limited to United States or North American residents.
Does Coast Ballroom Shoes share my information?
Other than as stated in this policy, Coast Ballroom Shoes does not disclose any of your personal information to third parties without your permission. Read the following sections to learn more.
Business partners and sponsors
Coast Ballroom Shoes may disclose your personal information to business partners or sponsors, but you will be notified beforehand and will be able to choose not to share your information. Many promotions give you the chance to request additional information from the sponsors. When you ask for more information, you give Coast Ballroom Shoes permission to send your personal information to the sponsor so they can fulfill your request. Much of the time, only your e-mail address will be shared. You will be notified if more information will be shared, and you can choose not to share the information.
Coast Ballroom Shoes shopping
Third-party data and aggregate data
Coast Ballroom Shoes discloses aggregated or anonymous statistics (for example, the percentage of users from the western U.S.) to prospective partners and advertisers and for other lawful purposes.
Coast Ballroom Shoes also may disclose your information where disclosure is necessary to identify, contact, or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to or interference with our rights or property rights, the users’ rights, or others’ rights. In the same way, Coast Ballroom Shoes will disclose information when we reasonably believe disclosure is required by law or to comply with a legal process served on Coast Ballroom Shoes or its Web site. We may disclose your personal information in the good faith belief that we must act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Coast Ballroom Shoes, its Web site, or the public.
Some of our promotions may request your e-mail address so that you can receive periodic updates about the status of the promotion. When you participate in these types of promotions, you will automatically receive promotion-related e-mail; however, you can choose the no-e-mail option that some promotions offer. Occasionally these promotion-related e-mail messages may include targeted advertisements.
You can make decisions about cookies. You can modify your browser preferences to accept all cookies, be notified when a cookie is set, or to reject all cookies. If you decide to reject all cookies, you cannot participate in Coast Ballroom Shoes services that require registration to participate.
We will notify you any time we want to transfer the data we have collected or share it with a third party, and you always have the option to forbid the transfer.
What security precautions does Coast Ballroom Shoes take to protect me?
Your Coast Ballroom Shoes account information and profile are password-protected so that you are the only one who has access to your personal information. You can edit your account information and profile by using your logon name and password. We recommend that you follow these guidelines to protect yourself:
· Do not tell anyone your password. If your password has been compromised for any reason, you should immediately change your password.
· Do not respond to unsolicited e-mail by giving your password, even if the e-mail claims to be from us. Coast Ballroom Shoes will never ask you for your password in this way.
· When you are done using Coast Ballroom Shoes, sign out of your account and close your browser window.
No data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Although we are committed to protecting your personal information, Coast Ballroom Shoes cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you send to us or from our online services, and you do so at your own risk.
What are cookies and how does Coast Ballroom Shoes use them?
1. Locate your name and account information when you log in to our Web site so that you can access your account information. When you log in, the cookie is set, and when you sign-out, the cookie is modified.
2. Estimate the size of our audience. Each browser that accesses Coast Ballroom Shoes Web site is given a unique cookie, which is used to calculate how many people return to our Web site, compare the number of registered and unregistered visitors to our site, and use customer interests and behavior to target our advertisements.
3. Help Coast Ballroom Shoes partners track visits and complete business transactions. This information is sometimes called “click stream” or “click trail.”
5. Measure the traffic to various areas of the Coast Ballroom Shoes Web site. We measure the areas of the network of Web sites you visit and your visiting patterns in the aggregate. This research helps us understand the ways in which our customers are alike and the ways in which they differ. We may use this information to personalize the information and design in our Web site.
What about the privacy of children?
Coast Ballroom Shoes is a general audience Web site and does not request the age of its customers. If a child wants to log in or register at our site, we prefer that a parent or guardian do so instead of the child. In this way, we have a parent or guardian’s consent before we gather any information from the user.